1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BLUELINE. MAY TERMINATE, CHANGE, SUSPEND OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THE SITE OR THE GAME AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. Blueline reserves the right, but not the duty, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Game at any time without notice.
3. GAME USER ACCOUNTS
The Site and the Game may be generally accessed by the public, but your participation in the Game will automatically generate a standard account that you can use for the Game, which is linked to the device through which you access the Game (a “Base Account”). You may choose to link your Base Account to your Facebook profile or other social media account, in which case you permit Blueline to access, display and use certain information from your Facebook or other social media account, including but not limited to your profile pictures and display name (a “User Account”). The term “Account” when used throughout this agreement means any type of account, including Base Accounts and User Accounts.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and you must keep your User Account password secure and not disclose it to any person or permit any other person to use it. You must notify Blueline immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. Although Blueline will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Account, you may be liable for the losses of Blueline or others due to such unauthorized use. Blueline expressly forbids the use of multiple Accounts to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
4. ACCESSING THE GAME
If you are accessing the Game from your mobile device, you may need an account with the company that provides your mobile applications, like an iTunes account. You may need to update third party software from time to time to receive the Game.
We provide the Game. You provide the equipment (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) and pay any fees to connect to the internet and app stores, and for data or cellular usage to download and use the Game, as applicable.
5. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION/TERMINATION
BLUELINE. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU. Additionally, Blueline may stop offering and/or supporting the Game at any time. Accounts terminated by Blueline will not be reinstated.
You may terminate your Base Account at any time for any reason by deleting the Game from your device. You may terminate your User Account at any time by unlinking your Facebook or other social media account from your Base Account and deleting the Game from your device.
6. OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
7. GAME ASSETS, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND VIRTUAL ITEMS
When using the Game, you may accumulate in-game assets associated with your Account, including, without limitation, coins, diamonds, cards, or any other in-game acquisition that is purchased, earned, acquired, paid for, traded for, crafted, revealed or unlocked by you (collectively, “Game Assets”) that exist on servers operated by Blueline as data. Game Assets are accumulated as part of your Account and therefore you have no ownership or other property interest in any of those Game Assets. Blueline has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, alter, move, remove or transfer any and all Game Assets, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. Blueline does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data existing on servers operated by Blueline, including without limitation the Game Assets associated with your Account.
If you have a valid, active Account, you may participate in our redeemable point system that operates like virtual currency (“Virtual Currency”) used to license certain Game Assets that can be used while playing the Game, including, without limitation, coins, diamonds (collectively, “Virtual Items”). Virtual Currency can be purchased online through your Google or Apple account, and if you choose to purchase Virtual Currency through one of these third party providers, you agree to be bound by such third party provider’s payment terms and acknowledge that Blueline is not a party to any such transaction. Virtual Currency might also be provided to you by Blueline as part of a promotion, or through other means, such as completing certain achievements in the Game. You are solely responsible for paying any applicable taxes related to the acquisition of, use of or access to Virtual Currency. Virtual Currency are sold or issued in bundles and the price may vary depending on the amount you purchase and where you are purchasing. Blueline may limit the total amount of Virtual Currency or Virtual Items that may be purchased at any one time, and/or limit the aggregate amount of Virtual Currency that may be held in your Account, at its sole discretion. Blueline will notify you in the event that you near any such limit. Additionally, price and availability of Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Items are subject to change without notice.
You are solely responsible for verifying that the proper amount of Virtual Currency has been added to or deducted from your Account during any given transaction, and for notifying Blueline immediately should you believe that a mistake has been made with respect to your Virtual Currency balance. Blueline will investigate your claim, and in doing so, may request some additional information and/or documentation to verify your claim. Blueline will inform you of the results of the investigation, however, you acknowledge and agree that Blueline has sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not your claim is valid, and if so, the appropriate remedy.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND THE VIRTUAL ITEMS YOU ACQUIRE HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR THE PURCHASE OF VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR FOR VIRTUAL ITEMS OBTAINED USING VIRTUAL CURRENCY. Some Virtual Items you obtain may have expiration dates while others do not, and each Virtual Item you obtain using Virtual Currency will be included in your Account until the earlier of that Virtual Item’s expiration date, or your Account’s expiration or termination date, or such date when Blueline ceases to offer or support the Game.
The sale or transfer of Virtual Items or Virtual Currency between users of the Game may only be conducted using services approved of and provided by Blueline, if any, and Blueline may terminate any Account that violates this prohibition.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AND ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF BLUELINE. BLUELINE PROVIDES YOU WITH A LIMITED LICENSE TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT, THE GAME ASSETS, VIRTUAL ITEMS AND VIRTUAL CURRENCY WHILE BLUELINE OFFERS THE GAME. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NO CLAIM, RIGHT, TITLE, OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPRIETARY INTEREST IN THE GAME ASSETS, VIRTUAL ITEMS OR VIRTUAL CURRENCY THAT YOU ACQUIRE, REGARDLESS OF THE CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR VIRTUAL ITEMS. FURTHERMORE, BLUELINE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR THE DESTRUCTION, DELETION, MODIFICATION, IMPAIRMENT, “HACKING,” OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND CAUSED TO THE GAME ASSETS, VIRTUAL ITEMS OR VIRTUAL CURRENCY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DELETION OF GAME ASSETS, VIRTUAL ITEMS OR VIRTUAL CURRENCY UPON THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
8. UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSIONS
Blueline does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork or other works, including, but not limited to, ideas or suggestions for new or improved games or technologies, game or product enhancements, marketing plans or names for new games (collectively “Unsolicited Ideas”). Do not send your Unsolicited Ideas to Blueline or its employees and/or contractors. If you submit your Unsolicited Ideas to Blueline, you agree to grant Blueline and its designees a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, transferable, assignable, non-exclusive and royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works of, publicly perform and display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, commercially exploit and import your Unsolicited Ideas for any purpose without condition or compensation to you. You will do anything necessary or desirable, including signing documents, to ensure that Blueline has all the rights noted above. You also give up any claim that any use by Blueline and/or its licensees of your Unsolicited Ideas violates any of your rights, including but not limited to moral rights, privacy rights, rights to publicity, proprietary or other rights, and/or rights to credit for the material or ideas included therein.
Blueline may provide prizes to users of the Game to enhance the Game experience, at is sole and absolute discretion.
10. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
When using the Site and the Game, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, as well as the following rules (the “Game Rules”). Blueline reserves the right to suspend, terminate, modify or delete your account at any time for any breach of the Game Rules, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. The Game Rules are not a complete list, and Blueline may modify the Game Rules at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures to protect the integrity and spirit of the Game, regardless of whether a specific behaviour is listed here as prohibited.
The following are examples of prohibited conduct:
- using scripts and/or any other performance-enhancing methods to gain items or otherwise gain any advantage in the Game;
- participating in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Blueline, "exploits" an undocumented aspect of the Game in order to secure an unfair advantage over other users;
- cheating, or using, developing, or distributing automation software (“bots”), “Macro” software, or any other “cheat utility” software or programs designed to change the Game experience to the detriment of fair play;
- breaking or otherwise assisting with the disruption of (i) any computer used to support services or (ii) the experience of any other user;
- uploading files that contain viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, worms, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Game or the Site or the devices of other users;
- utilizing the Game or the Site or any part thereof for commercial purposes;
- promoting or encouraging illegal activity including, without limitation, hacking, cracking, or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Game; and
- reproducing, translating, reverse-engineering, modifying, disassembling, or decompiling, in whole or in part, or creating derivative works of the Game or the Site.
With respect to any discussion boards or any messaging features within the Game, you agree to act in a respectful manner and conduct yourself in a way appropriate for all users. The following are examples of prohibited conduct with respect to any discussion boards or messaging features within the Game:
- using profanity, including short forms for profanities, punctuation marks used in place of profanities, and colloquial versions of profanities that are generally accepted on television as not being swear words;
- using racist or derogatory terms;
- transmitting or communicating any content which Blueline solely determines is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- spamming chat, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings of a similar nature;
- harassing, stalking or threatening other users;
- insulting other users or posting false/misleading information about other users;
- creating excessive amounts of meaningless or repetitive threads, or any other content considered as spam at the discretion of Blueline;
- creating posts which mention or link to any Blueline product or service content that has yet to be released (images, descriptions, flash movies, etc.);
- showing prejudice or discrimination against others (towards an individual, people, a race/ethnic group, a religion/belief, etc.);
- advertising products or services, including Facebook applications.
11. THIRD PARTY GAMES
This Game may include links to other websites or resources and businesses operated by third parties and persons other than Blueline (collectively “Third Party Games”). Third Party Games are independent from Blueline, and Blueline has no responsibility or liability for or control over Third Party Games, their business, goods, services, or content. Your use of Third Party Games and your dealings with the owners or operators of Third Party Games is at your own risk, and you will not make any claim against Blueline arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of Third Party Games or your dealings with the owners or operators of Third Party Games. Blueline makes no representations or warranties regarding, and does not endorse, any Third Party Games, the contents thereof, the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links to Third Party Games do not imply that Blueline sponsors, endorses or is affiliated or associated with the person that owns or is responsible for such Third Party Game.
12. LINKING TO GAME
You may link to this Game provided you comply with the linking conditions described below (collectively, the “Game Linking Terms”):
- A link may be established to the following home page of this Game at https://www.puzzlehockeyheros.com
If you link to this Game, your website:
- may not imply that Blueline is endorsing you or your products or services;
- may not imply an affiliation between you or any entity on whose behalf you may be acting without the prior written consent of Blueline;
- may not misrepresent your relationship with Blueline or present false or misleading impressions about Blueline or its services; and
- may not contain content that is illegal or may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive;
- Blueline shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website;
- Blueline may, at any time and in its sole discretion, immediately terminate your right to link to this Game, with or without cause. If Blueline exercises this right, you will immediately remove all links to this Game; and
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, regardless of whether a link has been permitted by Blueline, Blueline is not responsible for the contents of any website that is linked to this Game. Blueline makes no representations or warranties, and does not endorse, any website that is linked to this Game, the contents of any such website, the information appearing on any such website or any of the products or services described on any such website. The fact that a website is linked to this Game does not imply that Blueline sponsors, endorses or is affiliated or associated with the entity that owns or is responsible for the website.
By linking to this Game, you will be deemed to have reviewed, understood and accepted, on your own behalf and on behalf of any person on whose behalf you may be acting, the Game Linking Terms and agreed with Blueline to be bound hereunder.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE GAME ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND THE GAME ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BLUELINE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE GAME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE GAME OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, MALWARE, SPYWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BLUELINE MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE GAME AT ANY TIME. BLUELINE MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE GAME WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BLUELINE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND REPRESENTATIVES, AND ANYONE FOR WHOM ANY OF THE FOREGOING IS RESPONSIBLE AT LAW (THE “BLUELINE RELATED PARTIES”), WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE OR THE GAME. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY GIVING RISE TO THE DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF BLUELINE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, BLUELINE AND THE BLUELINE RELATED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PLAYER CHARACTERS, VIRTUAL ITEMS OR VIRTUAL CURRENCY, ACCOUNTS, STATISTICS, OR USER STANDINGS, RANKS, OR OTHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION STORED BY THE GAME. BLUELINE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS OF SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ISP DISRUPTIONS, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER EVENT WHICH MAY RESULT IN A LOSS OF DATA OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICE. BLUELINE AND THE BLUELINE RELATED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN POSTINGS, FOR HYPERLINKS EMBEDDED IN MESSAGES OR FOR ANY RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN DISCUSSION BOARDS OR OTHER MESSAGING FEATURES ON THE SITE OR THE GAME.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BLUELINE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO BLUELINE FOR GAME-RELATED TRANSACTIONS, IF ANY, DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE TIME YOUR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BLUELINE AND THE BLUELINE RELATED PARTIES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL), OBLIGATIONS, JUDGMENTS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS OR DEBT, LEGAL FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE GAME AND THE SITE, OR ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY COPYRIGHT, PROPERTY, OR PRIVACY RIGHT. BLUELINE reserves the right, at its own expense and in its sole and absolute discretion, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with BLUELINE in asserting any available defenses.
16. APPLE SPECIFIC TERMS
If you download, purchase or otherwise acquire any products or services of Blueline, including without limitation the Game, through the “App Store” provided by Apple Inc. (“Apple”) or are otherwise using the Game through an iOS device, you agree to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth below:
- You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Game.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
17. OUR POLICIES CONCERNING CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site or the Game. We will not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
17.3 INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
Blueline encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to become familiar with the types of content available on the Internet, including our Game. Parents and guardians should regularly oversee their children’s use of e-mail and other online communications and transactional features. Control tools are available from online services and software manufacturers that can help provide a safe online environment for kids.
If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child has submitted his or her personal information to Blueline without your permission or consent, Blueline will take reasonable steps to remove that information from the Blueline database at your request. To request removal of your child’s information, please send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include in your message your contact information.
18.3. CHOICE OF LAW
18.4. ENTIRE AGREEMENT