- Each locker contains cards and gold (some lockers may include diamonds).
- As you reach higher leagues, the amount of gold and cards you get from each locker increases.
Lockers are received in 4 ways:
- Free lockers can be opened every 4 hours.
- Lockers are earned by winning regular season games.
- Lockers are earned by completing the playoffs.
- Lockers can be purchased in the store.
You can also earn Hockey Bags from playing Challenge Tournaments which include both cards and gold as well. The card draw rarity for Hockey Bags is the same as Lockers.
Free lockers can be unlocked once every 4 hours. The timer for a new locker starts as soon as the previous one is opened. Free lockers contain coins, cards and diamonds.
- When you win a regular season game, you earn either a bronze, silver or gold locker based on a cycle. Rarer lockers contain more cards and coins, but take longer to unlock.
- There are 4 slots that hold regular season lockers that you have earned, if all 4 slots are full, then you cannot earn another locker until a spot is free.
When you complete the playoffs, you can earn either a bronze, silver or gold locker depending on:
- What league you are in
- Whether or not you won the championship
There are 3 locker types available for purchase in the shop: Rookie, Veteran and World Class. The contents of the lockers in the shop increase as you reach higher leagues.
- Certain lockers provides a minimum number of rare, epic or legendary cards that will be in the locker.
- The remaining cards in the locker are drawn based on the following percentages:
|League||1 Star||2 Star||3 Star||4 Star|